Download Order Form in Excel Format - For Resellers/Wholesalers/Retailers:
Steps for Ordering:
1. Download the order form above
2. Open the RKMathChennaiOrderForm2019.xls in Microsoft Excel
3. Fill your Individual details (or) Organization/Company Details
4. Fill up the bank Information if the documents are routed through bank (optional)
5. If you are an Indian customer, please fill up your choice of roadways transportation (optional - we can also choose one for you) and nearest roadways destination
7. If your a foreign reseller, please indicate the mode of shipment [India Post Airmail (or) FedEx]
8. Choose the Catalog Sheet (English, Sanskrit, Tamil, Other Pubs, CD/DVD)
9. You can select either one (or) multiple catalog sheets
10. Fill up the required quantity in the sheet(s) and do not delete any of the rows/columns in the sheet
11. Use the "Save As" option in the Excel sheet (Save it in Microsoft Excel 2003-2007 .xls Format, Do not Save the file in .xlsx format)
12. Save the filename as CustomerName-Year-Month-Date.xls (Example: VedantaBookStore-2012-02-11.xls)
12. Email the Excel file to email@example.com
13. On receipt of your order, we will generate a quotation and send it to you by email
14. On receipt of your payment, we will process your order
15. A maximum of 10 working days is required for us to complete the order and despatch it to you after the amount is received.
16. Any discrepancy/error in the order should be informed within 3 days by emailing us
Mode of Payment:
1. For Indian customers, payment need to be made by DD/Cheque
2.For Foreign customers, payment can be made online by Credit Card using the link given below
Mode of Despatch:
1. For Indian customers, Books will be sent by Roadways on ‘To Pay’ basis.
2. For International customers, the package will be shipped by India Post Airmail or FedEx
3. Packing and forwarding charge extra.
4. Postage for sending the documents extra.
Purchases through Bankers:
1. Send 50% of the Gross Amount in advance. Documents will be sent to your bankers directly.
2. Mention the Name and Address of the Bank for forwarding the documents.
3. Mention the name of the transporter.
Note: Books will not be supplied on Credit or “Sale or Return” basis.